an account. You can:
Access your saved cars on any device.
Receive Price Alert emails when price changes,
new offers become available or a vehicle is sold.
Consign Your Car, Truck, Van or SUV to Get the Most You Can Without the Hassle.
When you consign your car, truck, van, or SUV with us, we’ll handle every step of the process from start to finish!
Consigning your car, truck, van or SUV starts with the basics of making your vehicle showroom ready, then moving to marketing your vehicle. From there, we’ll handle all inquiries and viewings with prospective buyers. Once a buyer is ready to move forward, we will accept any trades, arrange financing, and even assist with delivery anywhere in the United States. Then we finish by finalizing the transaction with the buyer and paying you, the consignee. With us, Consigning your car, truck, van or SUV couldn’t be any easier.
Why Consign your car, truck, van or SUV with us?
• Safe and Reliable!
We’ve been in business for 18 years. Our team of professionals has over 100 years combined experience in automotive, with an A+ Accredited BBB rating. We love the work we do and that translates to you the consignee as well as the prospective buyer.
• We Know the Market!
We are constantly researching the automotive industry. From local and nationwide pricing, to current trends in options and colors, we know what our buyers are looking for. When you consign with us, we’ll go over every aspect of how your car, truck, van or SUV will perform in todays market so you can not only get the best offer for your vehicle, but in the timeline you want it in.
• The Market Knows Us!
We advertise across all major automotive websites including, Auto Trader, Cars.Com, Car Gurus, Tru car, Cars For Sale, Carfax Used Car Listing, EBay Motors, and Kelley Blue Book. We’re also on social media! From Tik Tok, You Tube, Facebook, and Instagram, your vehicle will be showcased from multiple platforms.
Details regarding our consignment program:
• Getting Your Vehicle Showroom Ready:
• Your vehicle must be mechanically healthy (an inspection may be required).
• We may suggest, or require, any cosmetic blemishes be repaired. (Such as dings, scratches, bumper scuffs, wheel scuffs, etc.) We can have these issues taken care of onsite with our vendors to save you money and time.
• A full interior and exterior detail of your vehicle is required and performed onsite, from our Master Detailers. ($200 – deducted from your proceeds from the sale.)
• Marketing and Securing Your Vehicle:
• 100 full-size HD photos of your vehicle, as well as a detailed, live virtual walk-around focusing on the overall cosmetic condition of your vehicle will be taken.
• Your vehicle will be stored safely inside of our 20,000 square foot, climate controlled, indoor showroom.
• No test drives are allowed until the price is agreed upon and the prospect is approved for bank financing or paying cash.